My name is A.J. Stringham and welcome to ThanksAJ.com! The purpose of this website is several pieces:
- to publish how-tos on a variety of topics
- to answer questions submitted by others
- a journal for my own purposes
Who will be interested in this blog?
- anyone who gets caught by one of the titles
- strange, weird people who like the same strange and weird things I do
- internet bots
- Twitter trolls
- people interested in self-development
In case it wasn’t already obvious, I’m a little bit snarky. My goal is to make you laugh, share information I’ve learned that’s benefited my life, and network with cool people like you (you’re reading this post so you must be cool!). Some of this will be me venting, some of it will be advice, and some of it will be reflections. The past year has been a journey for me and I want to share that journey with others that are also struggling.
Danielle Ralston, at a company called BeBossGirl focused on digital marketing and branding, specifically for female entrepreneurs, have begun working together. Danielle needed some technical help so I am assisting with a project that I really believe in.
I’m going to leave you with this: in life, worry less about the where, what, when, and how. Spend your time getting locked in on the who and the why. The rest will follow.